March 21st, 2007 | by Stephen Jagger
Ed Gramauskas and Reid Dewson were our first real estate clients!
They were a help in getting the original version of the Ubertor website engine off the ground, actually, the suggested the idea of creating it in the first place. The thing I have noticed about Reid and Ed is that they are always ahead of the curve within real estate.
- They had a niche website when real estate agents were just getting online
- They sought out a better solution for their old website (enter Ubertor)
- They autofill listings automatically from all loft buildings within Greater Vancouver making their site the one stop shop for lofts in Vancouver
- Now, they have embraced video, YouTube and Google Video to showcase who they are and what they are about
Check out their video below… you might even seen me for a couple seconds near the end.
Feel like you are falling behind the quick moving online real estate business?
- If you need a website – Ubertor can help!
- If your interested in who made the LoftsVancouver.com video? – chat with these guys
- Want to learn more about blogging? – chat with our client service team!