So to begin with congratulations (no you haven't won the lotto, it's better than that) on owning a Ubertor Website! We would like to offer you some valuable advice on how to get the best out of your site this year. As I'm sure you are well aware the internet and social media has fast become the most popular way to communicate your business to the general population. The world is your oyster or rather your website is your oyster! So lets get your site working to promote you as one of the best in the realty business....
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and there are many more! These are currently the most commonly used social media sites and they will get you noticed - we promise! So if you don't already have an account with at least one of the above sites, then it's time to get signed up.
Ah you might say, but what a pain I have to update all my different sites individually, yuck and time consuming! Well with your Ubertor Website you can link your site to your chosen social media network or networks and any updates you make on your Ubertor Website - IE. listings and blogs, will be automatically available on your chosen social networking sites for your friends, clients and potential clients to see, like and share (if interesting enough).
Think FREE social advertising, and marketing. Simple and very effective... So are you signed up yet?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
- Keep your content interesting and updated, especially your title tags. Choose different keywords for different pages. Choose keywords that accurately describe your business but don't narrow the search too much. Most people will type in general words when doing a search on Google.
- A great way to improve your SEO is to add external links to your webpage, this will help you to give extra information to your clients and make them feel good that you offered them a link to that information. This simple addition to your site, will raise your SEO and also bring clients back as they know you genuinely want to help them.
- You can monitor your progress with your SEO on Google Analytics. You can find out how many customers you're attracting, how much you're selling and how users are engaging with your site(s).
Design and Layout:
- Keep it simple, streamlined and eye catching
- Use images, colour, widgets and videos appropriately
- Keep a consistant layout and colour scheme throughout your site as this will help the visitor to identify with you and your brand, it is also less confusing for them when navigating around the website.
When a visitor lands on your page you have about 8 seconds to capture their attention.
What will they see when they land on your website?
And is there a call to action within those 8 seconds?
This is where you show the world you are an expert at what you do. Blogging gives you the stage to build your brand and establish you as an expert in your field.
It gives you the opportunity to:
- Add the human aspect to your website. Sure you can have a biography page, but your blog is where you can be you.
- Be creative. You can write about anything, and show the world what you really think about any given topic.
- Help the SEO of your website. Want to be found for a specific search term? Try blogging about that topic and see what happens.
Utilize The Tools of the Listing Module:
With the listing module you're able to:
- Display stunning HD photos using the Ken Burns effect.
- Google map your property.
- Add Walk Score to your property
- Attach any associated files.
- Add virtual tours.
- Add video.
- Add an MP3.
- Create a unique domain name that will automatically redirect to the property.
- Generate a QR Code for the property.