Want to find some fun and interesting Real Estate facts to bring up in a conversation your clients? Check out our latest infograph about some wild and wacky real estate facts. We found them very interesting indeed!
I’m sure we’ve all been told often how there’s more than one way to do things, and the same goes for websites too! In fact, distinguishing your website among the standardized look out there is probably one of the best steps you can take.
Did you think though that requesting a dark theme would just give you one particular look? ‘Cause then you’d be wrong! As with design, you can create fundamentally different-looking sites even with a similar theme holding them all together. This week, I’ve explored how these sites all use a dark theme but still manage to accentuate and bring out their own unique quality.
You might think that having an entirely black and white site might be a bit dull, but look how David De Leeuw has managed to turn it into a classy creation – it’s simple and clear. Uncluttered, it offers a pleasant sight and gets straight to the point.
For the Katronis Real Estate Team, they’re opting for a formal look with the dark grey theme (plus the suits and ties), but they’re making it pop with dashes of yellow. Serious, yet lively, who knew you could combine the two?!
Mina Amini, on the other hand, is taking the dark grey on a completely different path. Her site emanates elegance and style with the patterned background and a centered layout. I think it’s fair to say she has managed to distinguish her site with an unique look despite the similar colour scheme.
A bold black and white scheme on Alex Briones’ site is just as commandeering of attention as one would have thought possible. The large portrait of the man himself is also bound to help. Bold, bold confidence is what’s established here.
So what if you think black or grey isn’t the most appetizing color out there? No worries, follow Neighbour’s Restaurant’s lead and pick a dark brown – much more natural, but still dark enough to showcase those bright mouthwatering food pictures, mmhm.
All of this demonstrates how Ubertor is a versatile platform for your own creation – now get creating!
If you would like your Ubertor website featured in our weekly blog post “5 Ubertor Sites We’re Enjoying”, or have an idea on what type of sites to feature, let our team know.
Another week has gone by and another present from Ubertor! This week we’re giving you a little something to help your clients find their dream home. Print it, e-mail it to your clients, do whatever you want with it. Everyone loves nice visual references and your clients will love you for this! We promise we won’t tell. Happy Friday to all our fans!
Here’s a bit of information on Voiceover Toolbox, and how it works:
Voiceover Toolbox is a web application which enables people to create and export high-quality voiceovers quickly and cheaply to add to their properties. There’s no need to pay for expensive voice over professionals and audio techs as Voiceover Toolbox does it all for you at a fraction of the price.
Professional voice-actors pre-recorded 58,000 audio snippets that can easily be mixed into a voiceover describing your property in perfect detail. The magic is in the fact that the result sounds 100% natural, there’s nothing robotic about it.
Of course we would love for you and your users to try it out and review it. Just go to http://voiceovertoolbox.com check out our tutorial videos and play with it. Normally you would have to pay for downloading the final result, but Ubertor users get a free ride and can use it as much as they like.
Why should I add a voiceover to my Tour?
1. Narration and explanation complete visual presentations by adding emotion and intensifying the message. By combining the sensory elements of sight and sound, viewer engagement increases.
2. Using a voice enables the seller to present things that are perhaps not easy to capture on camera. (Example: the heated floor system of a bathroom)
3. Studies show that people don’t often read online text properly. A voiceover helps to overcome this barrier, both for those who simply don’t enjoy reading, as well as those who might not be able to read, such as the blind or the functional illiterate.
Once you have your voiceover ready, you can easily add it to your listing on your Ubertor site.
If you would like access to the promotional code which will give you full access to download your voice overs for free, please contact email@example.com. You will need to be an Ubertor user to gain access.
If you have any questions about Voiceover Toolbox’s services or need support, please visit their feedback and support page.
Once again, we’re back with some exemplary sites you can reference, and the look we’re going with this week is ‘Simplicity’.
Apparently Leonardo da Vinci once said “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”, and personally I’m inclined to take his word on it for matters of art and beauty.
Let’s take a look at these sites that have tried to bring it home with a simple, refreshing look.
Stu Bell is going with the classic black, and there’s a reason why classics stay classic. As Wikipedia tells it, it represents “something of lasting worth or with a timeless quality”. Who wouldn’t want their product to emanate that?
Elegance is portrayed by The Chaulk Team’s site, who must have read Coco Chanel’s interview in the Harper’s Bazaar in 1923 with her quote of “Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance”. They’ve ran with that true advice and came up with a branding ‘C’ that’s almost as distinguishable as Coco Chanel’s own double C’s.
For the cutest site, the Puppy Pit Stop, it’s predominantly decked in red, a colour that demands your attention – just the same effect as if ten adorable puppies were sitting there demanding the same. A simple solution for a simple product – voila!
And for this mortgage broker site, they’ve discovered simplicity is the key to security. Every smiling face in their photos is like a personal bond of trust, and every bank at the bottom seems to give their stamp of approval. The pure white displays a feeling of transparency and they very well have got all their bases covered.
Last but not least, Kevin Chen is offering simplicity served in a different way. He’s serving it up to his clients by catering to their needs and making it simple for them. Maintaining a traditional Chinese plus a simplified Chinese site on top of his English one, he’s reaching his target audiences threefold just by making it easier for them.
Get expert advice from an Ubertor specialist on how to use the basics of the system. This is a great start for all new Ubertor users eager to learn how to begin maximizing their website for the most return. This is a live guided tour of Ubertor’s control panel – so if you’re on the fence about Ubertor’s software, click in and join the tour. See how easy it is to get a website up and running.
Join in 2 easy steps (Live Tour is FREE):
1. Register for the Live Tour on September 19th 2013 @ 04:00 PM PST.
Simply click on this LINK and join the tour!
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended.
The live tour will go over the following topics:
1. Logging into your control panel (1 minute)
2. The Dashboard – Overview of cool tools to get your site running (9 minutes)
* Google Maps – Map your listings with 3 different views
* Google XML SiteMaps – Get found on Google faster than others
* Feedburner – Get your blog going with Feedburner
* Google Analytics – Start tracking the number of people coming to your site
* Favicon – Change your favorites icon
3. Crafting your own page (15 minutes)
* Adding content
* Adding photos
* Adding videos
4. Power marketing your listings (15 minutes)
* Display your photos
* Adding files, like floor plans and strata docs to your listings
* Mapping your listing on Google
* Giving your listing its own domain (URL)
* Adding music to your listing
* Have an open house? Advertise the listing as an open house
* Virtual Tours
* Get your listing on Craigslist – and looking good!
* Adding your own filmed video to the listing
5. Unveil the power of CSS and how it can help you mastercraft your website (5 minutes)
6. What is Twitter? How to use it with your website (5 minutes)
7. Q & A (10 minutes)
**1 LUCKY attendee will win $37.00, for taking the tour!**