I would like to introduce Ubertor's newest Approved Vendor - Chow Communications. After recently sitting down with Emily Chow, founder of Chow Communications, it was transparent her team was dedicated to helping small businesses, especially Realtors, maximize technology to improve or take their online presence to the next level. Her recent work with the Katronis Real Estate Team and The Bettina Reid Team showed Emily's ability to provide quality work, and most importantly achieve results.
You'll find a quick brief of Emily's company below, and the services they offer to Ubertor users.
1. Who makes up the Chow Communications team? And what does everyone on the team do?
Emily is our project manager, business consultant, and marketing specialist. Emily specializes in helping small business owners turn casual web visitors into committed buyers through strategic online and traditional marketing tactics which include search engine optimization, content creation, graphic design, video marketing, social media, branding, logo design, and all the good stuff in between. Emily is an expert communicator and a sales aficionado with a knack for identifying areas of opportunity -- and maximum profit for clients. When she isn’t coming up with lead conversion strategies for her clients, you’ll likely find Emily working out to P90X, spending time with her nephew and family, or planning her next big travel adventure.
Crystal is our graphic design maven who loves designing custom websites, creating compelling print materials, designing unique logos, whipping up stellar social media graphics, and helping you express your creativity in every element of your business. In her spare time, she enjoys making marinara sauce from scratch and going for long walks on the beach.
Gwen is one of our in-house content creators and has a special knack for creating search engine optimized blogs and social media content that’s engaging, share-able, and leaves people wanting more. When she isn’t creating content like a boss, you’ll find her reading the latest business reports on Forbes and taking her golden retriever Snoopy to the park.
Natalie is our web designer who loves taking raw ideas and transforming them into websites that not only look amazing, but also convert. Natalie is a proud mother of two who is dedicated to her children, her design craft, and making the most moist red velvet cupcakes this side of Canada.
Yeung is our in-house tech guru. In a nutshell, he fixes tech things that are broken, whips ornery laptops and presentation devices into shape, and keeps the office running smoothly. Yeung enjoys waxing poetic on gourmet food, playing basketball, and renovating his home to perfection.
2. What does the Chow Communications team do?
Whether it’s coming to the table with a content creation strategy to boost organic rankings online, designing a home page that CONVERTS casual web visitors into committed buyers, or creating a social media presence that your ideal customers absolutely love, our goals are really quite simple:
- To give frustrated business owners the tools they need to GAIN CLARITY in their company goals
- To help business owners RANK HIGHER with Google and major search engines
- To build our clients a powerful online presence that builds their brand equity and generates them leads
Our main priority at Chow Communications is to build communities and connect people with businesses and brands through comprehensive, innovative -- and profitable -- online and offline marketing solutions in the form of:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blog Content Creation
- Social Media Management
- Web Page Copywriting
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Google Analytics Consultations
- Marketing Materials and Collateral Design
- YouTube Video SEO
3. Why do you do what you do?
I constantly meet real estate teams and companies who have the potential to become even bigger and better and more successful with ever year that goes by. But, they all seem to get bogged down in the small details: web content creation, blogging, social media, and search engine optimization. They think they need to do it all on their own because they feel that “no one else can do it better than them.”
In essence, they become the biggest bottleneck in their own business, where very little gets done, stress levels increase because of the lack of productivity, and suddenly their growth gets stunted. My goal is to help them express their creativity in every area of their business and to assist them in automating the more tedious – yet highly important – content creation activities that not only hel them build their brand equity and boost their rankings online, but ALSO help them assert their authority for their real estate specialty. It’s very satisfying when we can help a real estate team reach their potential.
4. Where does the Chow Communications team see real estate and technology headed in the future?
We’re very exciting about how Google has essentially changed the game online with their most recent search algorithm updates. It’s no longer about who has the deepest pockets to purchase thousand dollar Adwords campaigns or buy artificial backlinks. Now, Google wants business owners to prove their relevance and show that they deserve to rank on page 1 for a specific real estate specialty.
How do you do this?
- Creating Optimized Content: Writing engaging blogs that get shared, linked, and picked up by search engines.
- Staying Connected: Creating a consistently active social media presence with ongoing updates.
- Always Providing Value: Establishing an unshakeable foundation of relevant, interesting content that will keep you ahead of your competition no matter how much the online landscape changes.
This is what excites us because this is what we specialize in: Optimized content creation that gets results for our clients.
5. Are there any accomplishments your team is proud of and want to share with our readers?
We recently re-did the Team Katronis real estate website homepage to include a more user-friendly design:
- Cleaner color palettes and integration
- Layout structure for more effective search indexing
- Calls-to-action to encourage casual website visitors to contact Jonathan and his team directly
- Testimonials from reputable sources to aid in the “purchase” or decision-making process
- Proud Supporters section to show that Team Katronis is dedicated to giving back to the community that has given them so much as well
- Blog section to show consistent content creation to viewers and for the Google indexing processes
- Google Analytics consultation to examine potential keyword, sales, and farm area opportunities
Keyword generation, Google Analytics consults, video SEO and on-page SEO was completed for The Bettina Reid Group. Video blogging was an important part of the client’s search engine optimization campaign and yielded and increase in likes, shares, and contact points for the client.
Our team is happy to welcome Chow Communications to the Ubertor family.