A friend of mine that has been looking for a home to purchase has been asking me some questions about where to look, what to ask, etc. He found a home that he was interested in and asked the agent as few questions. Here is the email that he sent to the agent:
I’m interested in looking at your listing @ [address]… Can we set up a time to see it tomorrow or Tuesday?
Can you give me a little more information in the meantime?
What are your favorite things about this house, what are your least favorite?
Some pretty basic questions. All my friend had seen were some pictures on the internet and read a little description abut the home. Here is the response that he got from the agent:
sorry [address] sold for $920,000
The real estate agent
– did not address my friend by name
– did not use correct punctuation
– did not ask any questions about what he was looking for
– did not even answer his basic questions about the home
– did not offer comparable listings to view
– did not setup a time to talk on the phone
– did not setup a time to meet in person